Editing with cheer

 Today I went over the clips we all took together and I picked out the ones that were best fitted and fit the time stamp.  I also noticed in the videos one of the angles were off so I suggested for us to go re film the clip.  I worked from behind the camera this time, I filmed from three different angles this time.  It didn’t take me much time to film and get back to the class to work on editing.  I was missing one person from my group they weren’t here today so we had to work without them. I got through editing the beginning  part of the clips we had. I decide to figure out what song could go over our commercial and match the vibe while still be relevant to the topic of choice. Because we Were missing a member it was kind of hard to make decisions on the auditing without her being here.  This is especially because she is the main one who was behind the editing and helping us with the camera angles and the specific shots that we need for the whole commercial as a whole.  I edited some when i got home to just to see if it matches and I sent it to my team members to go over just in case something was off to them and they wanted to fix it.  So far I think editing is going well the part that I had to re record is going to be edited next class. 

Comments